Autocomplete-Optimization compared to standard sEO and pPC
As an emerging technology, Autocomplete-Optimization is often juxtaposed with the more familiar concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). However, a closer inspection of search results reveals stark distinctions. Consider Autocomplete-Optimization as the supercharged version of SEO. The disparities are substantial and equip businesses with the tools to assert dominance in their respective markets and industries.
- Fixed cost per month; dominates competition
- Compatible with current website – requires little or no access.
- Consistent results month-to-month.
- Shuts out your competition on first page of Google and Bing.
- Takes approximately 60-90+ days to be fully operational
- Will attain up to all 10 organic spots on 1st page of Google and Bing.
- Brand awareness for your business in the auto-complete box.
- Exclusive rights to your own chosen keywords - no double selling.
- Users perceive higher authority due to auto-complete appearance.
- Higher ROI due to faster results, higher click-through and lower monthly costs.
- Includes all elements of standard SEO, but with a focus - blogs, press releases, videos, social media, back links and directories
- Focused on organic listings - 60-70% usage by online searchers.
SEO & PPC
- Can cost thousands of dollars per month just to keep up with competition.
- Requires constant changes to optimize website as well as social media.
- Results can change from day-to-day; your competition is doing the same thing as you.
- Allows consumers to see your competition on first page of Google and Bing .
- Can take 6-8 months, maybe longer, to get just one spot on the 1st page, if that.
- May attain one spot on first page of Google and Bing.
- No appearance in the auto-complete - no brand awareness - no perception of authority.
- Results may regress if competition improves.
- Reduced ROI due to higher costs, fewer click-throughs, and more competition.
- Cannot honestly guarantee results.
To sum it up, Search-Box-Optimization (SBO) outperforms traditional SEO and PPC in a significant way. We offer your business superior search visibility with 10 slots on the first page as opposed to a single spot provided by standard SEO, thereby facilitating easier access to your information for users, converting them into customers. Owing to lower costs and higher click-through rates, SBO garners a higher ROI than regular SEO and PPC. Furthermore, SBO ensures consistency, both in terms of results and costs. Whether you're contemplating your next move in digital marketing or are already utilizing SEO or PPC, allow us to aid you in achieving success in a more effective and profitable manner.